Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cho Sun Ok

4200 N. Lincoln Ave.
773.549.5555
Korean

Although I am not a huge fan of Korean food, I have to say that this experience was a good one. This was my second time at this restaurant, but the first time I did not order the Korean BBQ. What makes the Korean BBQ experience so fun is that you can cook your food on a flat skillet on your table! I ordered the bugogi, which is marinated beef, I think. The beef was tender and flavorful and every meal comes standard with a bunch of little Korean appetizer dishes. One thing about this place is it is small and it gets crowded. So go on an off night or early for dinner. And it is hard to tell if the waitstaff can speak English, because they will just come over and cook your food "the right way" without saying a word. Plus, you won't forget this experience for days to come, since you walk out of there smelling like Korean BBQ! (Wear junky clothes and don't plan on going out on the town afterwards! :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home