Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sweet Maple Cafe

1339 W. Taylor St.
312.243.8908
Breakfast

I had heard so many rave reviews of this breakfast joint, so of course I wanted to try it! Having tried twice before, and seeing that the wait was WAY TOO long, I finally made it there for breakfast on a Sunday morning at 9 am! (We still had to wait a good 20 minutes!) This cafe is really cute, looking very "southern old-style." The waitstaff was happy and pleasant, making the atmosphere lively and upbeat. I ordered the corned beef hash, which came with a cornmeal biscuit on the side and two eggs. The corned beef hash was very tasty, as were the sides. The food was fresh and flavorful and I would definitely go back there, but I don't know if I would necessarily wait hours to get into this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home