Monday, May 09, 2005

Settimana Cafe

2056 W. Division St.
773.394.1629
Italian

Poor service, mediocre food. I don't know if I just went on an off night, but from this experience I will not be going back. The up-side of this restaurant is they have outdoor seating, so if it is nice out it is a great atmosphere to dine in. However, when you wait over an hour for your entree and the waittress is barely apologetic, it is hard to want to go back. For the appetizer we had the portobello mushroom topped with goat cheese, which was decent. For my entree, I had a chicken parmesan dish--or something like it, since it had a fancier italian name. It was ok. The chicken parmesan that I make is probably better. So it could have been just a bad experience, but I wouldn't waste my time and go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home